Who should follow?If you want to run the show, watch and learn. Be inspired! If you do run the show, watch and share. Inspire other women!
Your Moderator: Lyndsay ”L” Braswell
I'm taking my passion (slight obsession) of preventative nutrition and natural beauty to the boardroom! Follow my crazy path to the development of the first luxury functional food line for women!
Katie ”K-Trino” Palencsar
I'm navigating the waters of Unbound Concepts - as we think through literacy and how we process information.
Follow my adventures as I balance a lean start-up, a male-dominated software industry, the political educational landscape, learning new technology that changes like the wind, and much, much more!
Charity ”Chatty” Brown
Geek Squad meets Elle, equally as technical as she is fashion savvy. Charity will use her unique approach to dressing like a CEO with a shoe string budget; while also giving tips on how to leverage technology and innovation for your personal and business ventures.
Laura ”LaLa” Bennett
I am cultivating and shaping my business in the food industry with a focus on sustainability, irrestible deliciousness, and local homegrown flavor. Please join me in my adventures of business growth, social media practices and perhaps some insight in to raw leadership, networking and selling into the hard market of food retail!
- @k_trino Thanks for having my back girl! Looking into it! 1 year ago
- Don't be better than your competition, be the BEST! wp.me/p1RZGX-q3 #MissCEO 1 year ago
- Great words of wisdom from @coolhaus CEO! Love their concept of architecture meets ice cream! ow.ly/cwqWP #MissCEO 1 year ago
- "You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down." - Ray Bradbury #MissCEO 1 year ago
- Adversity breeds strength! RT @wsj: It's not about being born smart. Success has 2 do with how people overcome failure: on.wsj.com/O2KJoI 1 year ago
Inspiring Quotes from Some of our Finest Leaders“Things may come to those who wait… but only the things left by those who hustle.” -Abraham Lincoln
Filling up your briefcase with power!